[pianotech] business license?

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 20:15:22 MDT 2011

Interesting. It seems that a business license may not be more than jsut another way for the guvment to mind your business and collect yer money.  My favorite collection scheme is the ever unpopular unsecured property tax. ie. machinery etc. You pay sales tax on it when you buy it then they want you to pay a tax on the same stuff...every year? I believe this is double taxation. So, in this case what happened to the constitutional issue of no double taxation?
  Yes I took a left turn. Sorry

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397
 I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
  from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    -Thomas Jefferson-