[pianotech] business license?

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jun 3 19:31:47 MDT 2011

Yes, and......

I'm in Wisconsin also, but don't have a business license.  When I went to
Downtown Madison and inquired, I was told I could get one, but that it
wasn't required.  I got one at the time, but it has since expired......

I am an S-Corp, and have two ID numbers, one Federal, and one State, under
which I file my Federal taxes and my State taxes, both Income and Sales and
Use Taxes for the state.

But I don't have a license.  FWIW.

William R. Monroe