[pianotech] business license?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:53:17 MDT 2011

I always did in my private business world. In the Seattle area, some
cities I visited even required separate licenses for business in their
cities.  I didn't do that and just had a state license, and nobody had a
problem with that in Olympia.    I'm a caut now, so it's moot.  You better
have one in case the IRS comes calling.  You've been lucky so far, in a
big way!  Really?? no business license ever??   Wow!!  Cover your butt
quick!

Paul