[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Aug 31 16:54:00 MDT 2011

Im sure the Heckler has more to say, but I think he's putting he's own
foot in mouth.

This one guy's (RPT) represents nothing.  I'm sure those who know this guy
will talk to him. I dont understand, though why the horrible repairs???
I've seen beginning students in my classes at UNL do better.  What's up
with that? It needs to be addressed!

Duaine, get off it. You're just chomping at the bit to put the institute
down on the whole. Either join up or quit getting free education. Done!
I'm tired of people getting free info and not even being an associate. You
said you were, but I don't see you in the directory.

Paul