[pianotech] is this work by an RPT?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 15:31:58 MDT 2011

Bill,
My point, more than anything else, is this: it is apparent to me that you
have not been able to or don't wish to, take and pass the exams. This, I
will have to assume, (hate that word), because you are an Associate. And,
from your own admission, have been a member for over 10 years!! Yet, you
feel qualified to not only criticize RPTs, the tests that they took the
time to pass, but feel qualified to further say that we, (RPTs), need to
take more tests, just to prove to a subordinate such as you, that we are
qualified! You really have a lota balls to go that far buddy! I'll
reiterate: Take and Pass the exams! That, IMO, will give you the Right to
criticize all you want! Until that happens, you're simply blowing smoke.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I