[pianotech] Michael Drost Passing

Laura Olsen laura-olsen at att.net
Wed Aug 31 08:39:40 MDT 2011

Hi Alan,

Good words!  I don't know anything about the PTG website doing this (not to say that they're not), but the Foundation is collecting and producing videos.  We have a committee for that very thing and Leon Speir is the Chair.  I see John Parham on this list with some regularity.  He's agreed to serve on that committee as well.  There have been many videos made over the years and many need to be made.  They all need to be collected in a usable format so they can be viewed by our membership.  (We have a website development committee too!) This is in the works.  If you know of any or have any videos, please let me or Leon or John know.

My sincere sympathies to Michael's family.  He is greatly missed.

Laura Olsen
PTGF President