[pianotech] K&C Action Noise

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Aug 29 10:46:42 MDT 2011

The jack rest felt slapping against the stop. Try just flicking the jack so
it slaps against the stop and see if it duplicates the noise.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____