[pianotech] Feds confiscating musical instrument materials

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Aug 27 22:21:37 MDT 2011

That is the charge, Ed, but Gibson has documentation from the country of
origin that it meets their standards for finishing before leaving. They did
processing on the raw wood, enough to pass their standards. Our arrogant
federal prosecutors, ever eager to arrogate more power, collect more fines,
put more people in prison, have decided that the country of origin is not
properly interpreting their own laws. It's becoming more clear who the
terrorists are and none of us are safe.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____