[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:17:54 MDT 2011

"Good piano tuners aren't cheap, and cheap piano tuners...."

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com

To: pianotech at ptg.org
From: pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:59:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Also, if folks are looking at price only,
they most likely haven't had it tuned for quite some time and will be a
very hard sell on other issues to make their PSO a nice instrument.  I
used to kick myself when folks wouldn't ask a price, and then, (since I
wasn't the most expensive) they would see the bill and say, "Is that
all?"  Oy!

Paul