[pianotech] Recent unwanted posts

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Aug 23 15:48:01 MDT 2011

I think yahoo is another typical target. My yahoo acct was hijacked a couple
years ago, and other friends of mine with yahoo accts have also been hacked.
My personal free online email provider is gmail. I don't particularly enjoy
singing joyous praises of large firms like google, and I don't just love
everything google does, but they got email 'bout as good as it gets, IMO. Of
course, YMMV.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN