[pianotech] Recent unwanted posts

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 14:44:09 MDT 2011

Just to let everyone know, I recognized the address on recent posts that are clearly SPAM, so I let him know that his computer was being used.  He responded, saying that it had happened before (but not why he hadn't addressed it then...) and said that he was going to dump AOL, since that seemed to be the easy target for whomever!  Further, he said it didn't seem to be targeting computers themselves but was just using them...hopefully he has this done by now and I'll try to stay on top of it.

Cheers!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net