[pianotech] no subject - should'a been "this ole list" or sumpin' like that..

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Mon Aug 22 23:20:52 MDT 2011

Joe,

I rarely go on the web to the new site. I use the plain text/PDA setup om
myptg.org and just hit reply like I do on this list. It is unfortunate that
the only way to see a Jpg or Jpeg is to go on the web though. That's a real
pain. Too bad we can't jst make attachments like we do on this old list.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham