[pianotech] no subject - should'a been "this ole list" or sumpin' like that..

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 20:29:46 MDT 2011

Terry B. Said: "I am definitely not a fan of "myptg.org" and I have
subscribed, but Istill
like to keep this old list subscribed as well."

Terry,
It's one thang to "subscribe" to it. Just don't try to carry on an
intelligent "conversation" like on this list! Too darned many "clicks" for
my liking.  Just try to respond.<G> Rotsaruck! <G>And, downright
inconvenient! I wish the powers that be would just admit they made a
mistake and try something else. What? I have no clue, as I'm the resident
'puter dufus'.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police