[pianotech] Grander than grand

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Wed Aug 17 22:29:22 MDT 2011

They are not very "grand" either.

Many years back I was told that the naming of this company came about
specifically so piano dealers could hang out big banners saying, "Grand
Pianos from $395!" If memory serves, in the 1960s that was about their
street price.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com