[pianotech] disc system

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 9 09:31:43 MDT 2011

Marshall,
You would do well to contact the PianoDisc and QRS companies and get their advice.
While it can be done, you will be loading an old spinet with even more stuff. How will you reach the hammer rail to tighten screws? The power source will generate heat inside the piano. It will probably rattle and malfunction. Player systems are hard on old pianos.
Ed Sutton