[pianotech] Damper Felt

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 20:23:54 MDT 2011

Yes, yes...Ok, David. Of course I've heard Jack say this several times & it must be true so I'll stop whining now.  I did four damper sets, some with new  underlever systems in Jan...so I'm still feeling the pain. (786%#569))*65!!!!!!

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Sitka Soundboard Sales
Ronsen Piano hammers