[pianotech] Susan Graham

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Sep 30 22:27:47 MDT 2010

  I was just this morning looking through old Journals to find that
article about the plywood box for the bottle jack and grand leg
servicing tools. I was struck anew by how great those articles of
Susan's were, month after month. They really stand the test of time.

One really bad second on a motor scooter has shocked us ... and who
knows what Susan would have done with a few more years? ... but I think
I'd prefer it to what some people have to go through in their advancing
years.

Susan Kline