[pianotech] WebOnlyPiano Dealership

bruce.bergh bruce.bergh at webonlypiano.com
Wed Sep 29 20:25:37 MDT 2010

Dear Piano Technicians:

I am contacting you as a representative of WebOnlyPiano.com.  We are looking
to expand our retail sales and give PTG members an opportunity to make some
extra money in your day to day business dealings.

As you probably know, WebOnlyPiano creates CDs for reproducing pianos that
are compatible in all the major player piano formats.  We record our
arrangements in world-class recording studios (usually Capital Records in
Hollywood, CA) with the country's top notch session players, giving product
outstanding musical quality.  Samples can be auditioned at:
http://www.webonlyproductions.com/AudioClips/001_Demo/WebOnlyPiano_Demonstration_1.2.mp3

As a PTG member, we would like to extend to you the opportunity to become a
WebOnlyPiano Level 2 Dealer.  As a Level 2 dealer, you will receive a 15%
commission on all direct sales to your tuning clients, as well as product
purchases by them on the internet.  *Your cost is $0.00!*  All you have to
do is sign up and agree to distribute our information to your player piano
customers.  Once you are listed as a WOP Dealer, you will be assigned a
number.  When your customer orders from our web site they use your number.
 Everything they order gives you a 15% commission.  It's that easy!

Of course, if you want to invest a minimum of $1000 of wholesale dollars
into inventory to become a Level 1 Dealer, earning 40%, you have that
option, as well!  It's up to you.

We want to get the word out about our awesome product, and we will pay you
for your efforts.  It will only take an extra few minutes of time to mention
about us to your clients.  Then, sit back and enjoy the extra money you earn
when your clients order!

If this interests you, please contact me at the email address below.  I will
get the paperwork started ASAP, send you brochures with your dealer number,
and a demo disc in all formats for you to play in your client's home.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Regards,

--
Bruce A Bergh