[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser and Essex

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Thu Sep 30 13:33:20 MDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

I called Dampp-Chaser but you apparently beat me to it, so I went to the
Steinway site and found the Essex uprights.  There are several versions
(i.e., EUP-123FL, -123-CL, - 123C, - 123-S) but they relate to the different
cabinet styles.  The dimensions are consistent with other studio pianos so I
imagine that a standard upright DC system would work.

Tom Rhea