[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser and Essex

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Sep 30 13:19:55 MDT 2010

Don't know, but just FYI, there's a list of pianos known to have
issues on the tech portion of their website.

Ask the customer to open the lower panel and send you a cell phone
picture.  It's most often the trapwork that's in the way.  You can of
course hang the water tank, too.  The backside is a big deal (pictures
on my Facebook page).

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM