[pianotech] Centre pins

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Sep 30 11:18:38 MDT 2010

  Oh I've seen bullet-point pins like that too!  When I bought my centre
pin holder from Heckschers many years ago, it came with some centre pins
of various sizes in it, and they were just like that; highly polished,
with the bullet nose instead of conical nose.  Not that this helps you
at all - sorry!

Best regards,

David.