[pianotech] Susan Graham

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 17:57:02 MDT 2010

Oh my. That's really awful. Unbelievable. I remember being in one of her
classes at a convention many years ago - it was so great to see this sweet
lady with her southern drawl speaking to a standing room only packed class
full of technicians. ANd she contributed so much as technical editor of the
Journal. What a loss. Virgil had lived a long life, Susan was way too young
to be taken away from us.

Breathing a heavy sigh,

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter