[pianotech] Maintenance Record

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 17:59:29 MDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone associated with a school have a template for maintenance schedule for the instruments they service.  I would appreciate seeing it to make one for myself.

Thank You

Steven Hopp

Steven

What kind of maintenance record are you looking for? Now I only have a few institutions with 2 - 4 pianos, so they are easy to keep track of.  But back in Alabama, I had a church with about a dozen pianos. I kept track of the pianos on a spread sheet, including the room in which they were in, and recorded when I tuned each one, and any other work I did on them.

Wim

Does anyone associated with a school have a template for maintenance schedule for the instruments they service.  I would appreciate seeing it to make one for myself.

Thank You

Steven Hopp
Midland, Tx