[pianotech] Spinets

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 17:04:33 MDT 2010

Ryan,

I have a few things to add to this discussion.   First of all: if the only people who played expensive pianos were aloud to play,the world would have missed out on a lot of good musicians.

Second:  I sure have made a lot of money off Acrosonics.

Finally,  John Grace and I came from the same school and I love him dearly.  He will be one of the first to say like Professor Robert Sherman said, he can pull music out of any instrument.

Of coarse, you all know what I am talking about, so go out there and give every customer your best.

William