[pianotech] Spinets

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 13:52:00 MDT 2010

Paul,
Nope & Yep!<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

----- Original Message -----
From: paul bruesch
To: joegarrett at earthlink.net;pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: 9/25/10 12:26:33 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Spinets

Joe,
Could you review/preview the highlights of your presentation for us here? And/or will you be presenting it at KC?
Thanks,
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Joseph Garrett <joegarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>
Patrick,
IMNSHO, SOS should stand for Same Old Stupid!<G>
The much maligned spinet does not deserve such negativity. This coming Monday, I'll be giving a class to my Chapter on How To Improve The Spinet. They are capable of being improved, believe it or not!
Of course, there are bad spinets, just like there are bad Uprights, Grands, Overdamper Uprights, Square Grands and even Harpsichords!<G>

</snip>