[pianotech] OT! Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Sep 20 21:09:55 MDT 2010

Dangit!  I knew it sounded too easy!  Well, if the original author of the article meant sound over radio waves, instead of sound waves, maybe he missed the Hz/kHz thingy, too. Although, I have heard piano music on the radio...  ;-)

At least missing by a few decimals here didn't cause a satellite to crash into Mars wasting millions of dollars... :-)

Good catch! I stand humbly corrected...

Rob McCall