[pianotech] OT: are you smarter than an 8th grader?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:21:53 MDT 2010

You guys are awesome! I didn't really expect much of a response, but then
again, some of you really get into your math!  I should have reworded this
as: If let off on a Steinway M is 1/14th" and key dip is 7/8th of specs,
how should I compensate aftertouch and/or blow distance to please a heavy
handed pianists! LOL

thanks guys! you rock!

Paul