[pianotech] Yer Wheels

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 15:54:15 MDT 2010

So Bill, have you gotten all your questions answered yet? I think
there was at least one post about a Fit anyway........  :-(

Being better than the rest, I will NOT take this opportunity to tell
you about how well my Prius serves me as a piano service vehicle - or
even how great it is to service pianos via a motorcycle! And that's
out of respect for your stated preference to not hear about it!!!!   ;-)

Terry Farrell