[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:08:57 MDT 2010

Patrick and all,

 I did not say my previous post was in written form as your reference to
1100BC is pretty close. Hopefully, a link will come through that I sent
from the site. If it doesn't, it's:  www.crystalinks.com/chinamusic.html
It's a short read that is interesting.

Paul

From:
J Patrick Draine <jpdraine at gmail.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
09/14/2010 08:45 PM
Re: [pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

Substantiate your claim please. Keeping in mind that the very earliest
forms of written Chinese are circa 1100 BC, and the earliest substantial
texts from roughly 600 BC; ones that might speculate about music (perhaps
Zhuangzi?) closer to 260 BC. Do you have a particular treatise as your
reference?
Thanks,
Patrick Draine

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Paul T Williams <