[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 19:54:13 MDT 2010

What on earth does that mean?  To start with it is nonsense to speak
f sympathetic vibration of water or air or anything that does not
ave a natural resonant frequency.  And to suggest that a certain
requency has some universal good effect on the human frame, however
at or thin or full of hot air that frame may be, is pure humbug.
JD

John

I wonder if there is some connection between people listening to a lot of loud music and those same people, and/or their children, having all sorts of physiological problems. Perhaps it was the parents growing up in the 80's and 90's listening to music at volumes way louder than ever experienced that has created a generation of kids with HDAD and such, much more so than in any other previous generation.

Don't disclaim what you don't know about. As Paul mentioned, the Chinese have been experimenting with all sorts of procedures long before "modern" medicine came about. Just because a MD doctor doesn't know how to cure some problems, doesn't mean there aren't alternative ways to make people healthy.

Wim

           I beg to differ!!  It is a scientific fact that our bodies
are about 97% water. How can water not sympathetically vibrate to a
frequency that it is exposed to, and when that does take place who
knows what happens in cells?