[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 14:14:21 MDT 2010

At 15:13 -0400 14/9/10, KeyKat88 at aol.com wrote:

>Greetings JD,
>
>           I beg to differ!!  It is a scientific fact that our bodies
>are aboutÊ97% water. How can water not sympathetically vibrate to a
>frequency that it is exposed to, and when that does take place who
>knows what happens in cells?

What on earth does that mean?  To start with it is nonsense to speak
of sympathetic vibration of water or air or anything that does not
have a natural resonant frequency.  And to suggest that a certain
frequency has some universal good effect on the human frame, however
fat or thin or full of hot air that frame may be, is pure humbug.

JD