[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 13:13:36 MDT 2010

Greetings JD,

          I beg to differ!!  It is a scientific fact that our bodies are
about 97% water. How can water not sympathetically vibrate to a frequency that
it is exposed to, and when that does take place who knows what happens in
cells?

Julia
PA

In a message dated 9/8/2010 7:15:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JD at Pianomaker.co.uk writes:

At 22:51 +0100 08/09/2010, David Boyce wrote:

>Wot a load of claptrap!  Where to even begin to deconstruct such a
>pile of codswallop! Dr. Leonard Horowitz, indeed. Not a Doctor of
>Medicine, methinks...

Nor yet a Doctor of Etymology, since solfeggio is simply the Italian
for what we call tonic solfa, derived from the notes fa and sol, the
subdominant and the dominant of the scale.  There's nothing terribly
ancient about do re mi.

JD