[pianotech] best respirator for refinishing

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 12:37:43 MDT 2010

You don't HAVE to wear a respirator at all - it's purely up to you how
much VOCs you are willing to inhale. Myself, certainly once the plate
is dry to the touch and I have exhausted air from the room, I do not
wear a respirator - even though you can still smell a bit of the paint.

Right after I'm done spraying, I exit the shop until the fumes have
been evacuated from the shop (I run an exhaust fan that is permanently
mounted in a window).

Terry Farrell