[pianotech] Qrs system

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:41:03 MDT 2010

Rick,
These are installed in China where production quotas are 'god'.  I've
had a few units pass through here, lots of stuff barely put together,
even plugs hanging.  Just go through and make sure everything is fully
inserted (and keep an eye out for an ankle-biter that might just be
messing around too.)

ACA