[pianotech] Agraffes: Double-Whammy

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 20:55:52 MDT 2010

Hi Bill
 I'd be considering having a conversation about replacing the agraffes and strings. They were obviously overtightened and weakened somewhere and. now there are two  always out of tune unisons to irritate everyone. Seen this myself in similar aged pianos. This is why we always replace agraffes when rebuilding.

 Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com