[pianotech] Acrosonic replacement

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 12:22:32 MDT 2010

Jon

Acrosonics, in my opinion, were one of the best spinets ever made. But since there are no spinets manufactured by any piano maker, I would suggest you give them the price of a new Yamaha or Kawai console. If they insist that it be American made, Charles Walter is the only American company that makes a console piano.

Wim