[pianotech] Jig for loose hammer head felts-All hail GORILLA glue!

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 08:02:22 MDT 2010

Good work Lee. I've used cauls shaped like that (suggested by someone on the list), but without the channel, so I had trouble keeping the felt nice and straight--which is why I've replaced bass hammers that have sprung. Be sure to let us know how the tone fairs on those repaired hammers.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois