[pianotech] 1865 Knabe Grand

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sun Sep 5 19:35:58 MDT 2010

Thanks for the insight, Mr. Monroe!  I'm not sure whether the customer will go for a complete rebuild job or not, but the insight you have given gives me some ideas.  I was not sure how I was going to get the block or the plate out.  I wonder if the pictures have posted on  ptg.org yet.  I will try to find out, and post more when I figure it out.  I know there are none of the molding inside the rim, however.

Clark A. Sprague, RPT
csprague4 at woh.rr.com