[pianotech] OT: seasonal fiction

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 08:40:01 MDT 2010

Here's a short, seasonal, piece of fiction, from the last page of today's
New York Times' "Week In Review" section:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/05/opinion/05murray.html?_r=1&ref=opinion
HIghly recommended. You might prefer to cut & paste the text so you can
enjoy it without all the advertisements surrounding it (which are absent
from this page of the press print version in hand).
Patrick Draine
PS What does this have to do with pianos?? Oh, the curmudgeon in me might
opine, "It's so much more difficult getting to 'my' pianos now that school
is in session!"