[pianotech] Truth in Advertising

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Sep 5 16:08:51 MDT 2010

Before you waste much on this, it's on "best of craig's" which means
it was likely intended more for  that disposition than to actually
produce business.  It was posted in February and is no longer
listed.  Even if I wanted to call the person and ask it what their
intent was, I can't.  Given its anonymity, it could have been any one
of you, or me.  Lastly, while it may be reasonable for it not to want
to travel to Hoboken, there's no rational reason for its not going to
Queens, since there are many areas of such that are more accessible
from Williamsburg than in either Brooklyn OR Manhattan.

On the other hand, it is the best, and the price is pretty cheap.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY