[pianotech] Truth in Advertising

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:02:42 MDT 2010

This person may have thought they had the perfect advertisement.  And it did indeed catch my attention.

Only thing is, I wouldn't want them setting foot in my home with a mouth like that.  Sorry, but I don't need to hear it, don't want to hear it and won't support that level of vulgarity with my hard earned money.

A well placed "word" here and there can add emphasis and I won't condemn someone for that.  But the constant streams of vulgarity coming from some people are just not acceptable to me and many others in a civil society, despite what Hollywood portrays.

It's a shame this person couldn't have constructed an advertisement that would actually make someone want to invite them into their home.  For all I know, they might do an excellent job of making pianos sound better.??

FWIW...

Brian