[pianotech] Tunning opinion poll

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 21:55:32 MDT 2010

1. My preferred choice
2. If not, then a WT but on the very mild side.
3. People who play in the key of C a lot prefer WT's
4. There really is no answer to this question.
5. As long as you tune clean unisons most people won't question the
temperament you use or even know that there are different temperaments.
6. I claim no objectivity but I am pro choice.
7. Thank God it's Labor Day (or Memorial Day if you're Dale Erwin) because
judging from this answer I'm definitely working too much.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

Greetings,

Just curious as to what the general consensus is on temperaments

 In your opinion;

1. Is equal temperament the most perfected (best) temperament choice
available?

2. If  no, which temperament do you prefer?

...any other comments welcome and appreciated.

Thank You,
Julia Gottshall
Pa