[pianotech] (no subject)

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:20:50 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
Sorry if I didn't provide enough information.  It's a Gulbransen console, I'm guessing from the 40s or 50s, 50s more likely.  I appreciate the ideas. I tired to put one end in at a time, didn't work.  I was told to hold the two brackets in their pin holes line up the key cover closed over the keys and allow the sides of the piano to hold the bracket in as I screw them in  Thanks again everyone for your ideas..
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com