[pianotech] Kimballs

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Thu Sep 2 05:23:08 MDT 2010

I have often wondered about Kimball.

They built pipe organs that were top notch and the best that they could be
built and yet the pianos of the same era were rot gut. In the 1970's and
80's I owned a 2m/8r (1921) Kimball theatre pipe organ and know first hand
their quality construction and design..   The one thing that endeared me
about the company was that they stood with their warranty long after pianos
ceased in production.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician