[pianotech] Steinway M for sale

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Sun Oct 31 17:06:53 MDT 2010

Wanna buy a Steinway M with a Duo-Art player?  How much would YOU be willing to pay?  The player is intact, (not working), and the piano is ready for restoration.  I am currently not in a position to take it on, I've got too many irons in the fire right now with other restorations waiting.  I don't have many details about it right now but let's assume that it's a basic mahogany cabinet and a relatively basic rebuild job + the player.  If there is some serious interest I will take a personal look-see and provide more details.

Any takers?  I will present your bid to the owner plus a take a modest commission.  I need to know if there is any interest PDQ.  No guarantees the deal will go through, it's entirely up to the owner and anyone else that might approach them independently with an offer.  I know there may be another interested party but perhaps you can beat them to the deal.  Obviously you would be responsible for moving costs but I can help with the arrangements at this end.  Serious inquiries only please.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV