[pianotech] Big Wankin' screwdrivers

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 07:11:28 MDT 2010

Hi Phil - Did you ever see my HUMUNGO screwdriver? I'm pretty sure I
bought it from Schaff or the other place (that went out of business -
bought by Schaff I think). Look in the tool section of their catalog.
I mean it is like three feet long and the blade is a good half-inch
across. Also the shank is square (guessing about 1/2" square), so it
is real easy to put a crescent wrench on it for super turning power.
I've used that screwdriver more than I ever thought I would.

There is also one available that fits into a tuning tip. I have one of
those also. Using it with you tuning lever gives oodles of turning
torque also.

Terry Farrell