[pianotech] Frozen nose bolt question,

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 18:46:58 MDT 2010

Wim, Joe and others;

I thought I would report back on my so called frozen nose bolt problem.  I got it loose by dropping some silicone center rail lube where the bolt threads into the beam.  I worked the bolt back and forth gently until it started moving and farther more with each turn.  Luckily, I did not have to heat the sucker and bring it out of it's hibernation.

William