[pianotech] Traveling tuner

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:50:30 MDT 2010

I'm not a traveling tuner... well, at least not like you're referring to... I still do tune the occasional piano.  And I live fulltime in a "camper" as you call it.  I will admit, my "camper" is considerably larger than the pop-up or tiny trailer pulled by the family sedan that comes to mind when you say, "camper".  I have about as much room as a small apartment and am quite comfortable.

Though there are many RVs out there smaller then mine, (mine being a 39' fifth wheel w/ 4 slides and a rear deck) there are also RVs out there that are larger and way more plush than mine.  I've been living in an RV for several years now.  I'm quite contented to do so.  And when the neighborhood or the weather is not to my liking, my home is on wheels.  It could easily move for jobs, piano tuning or otherwise.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

;-)

Brian