[pianotech] Lost client due to "on hold" music!

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:22:06 MDT 2010

Depending upon the recording, the piano could have been out of tune.  I've heard some pretty awful tunings, especially on jazz recordings, and that's a shame.  I'd love to hear Dave Brubeck's "Stardust" on a really good piano that's in good tune and well regulated, with a set of dampers that don't sound like a trap set playing along softly, and not voiced to break the fine china on anything louder than mezzo-piano.