[pianotech] Question of a Plate

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 4 11:56:58 MDT 2010

Don't mean to step on your toes Tom - I CAN see where a Julius Bauer
might come to mind - but definitely not Julius Bauer. No ribs on top
of soundboard panel. Plate is not full perimeter in the picture. Below
are a couple shots of a Julius Bauer. What an absolutely massive,
massive plate!

Terry Farrell